Solutions for nutritionists, veterinarians and industry partners
With DairyComp Consultant, you can:
- View reporting on your client’s herd health and production to help them make better informed decisions on their dairy
- Access, analyze and edit cow files
- Easily switch between your clients’ herd files to evaluate and compare trends
- Efficiently absorb and evaluate data with customizable dashboards
Includes free FeedWatch Consultant license
We support you, so you can support your dairy clients
Benefit from extensive onboarding and support, including free training courses and additional, intensive courses designed to take your expertise to the next level.
- Phone, chat, and text support, Monday to Friday, 7AM – 7PM Central Time
- 24/7 self-support through our online VAS Community
Online DairyComp Courses
Self-paced DairyComp Courses:
Whatever your familiarity with DairyComp, you can count on a library of resources to learn more about navigation, commands and analysis tools. View them all by clicking here.
Live Consultant Courses:
To take your DairyComp expertise further, VAS offers two supplementary, expert-led courses: DairyComp Basics and Transition Cow Analysis.
Both courses are certified with the American Registry of Professional Animal Scientists, allowing industry professionals to earn yearly credits while gaining valuable VAS expertise.
Have a question? Complete the form below to be contacted by a member of our team.