Gain the insights needed
to optimize turf health.
Soil and soil health testing provides a nutrient roadmap to make the best turf management decisions to optimize turf health and longevity.
Beyond monitoring soil conditions and gauging the effectiveness of fertilizer applications, we provide the information you need to implement an effective, data-driven action plan.
know your soil nutrients to make responsible fertility decisions
Don’t spend money on inputs where you don’t have to! Uncover the true nutrient status of soil with an analysis
Recommendations are provided with each test
Automated Data Processing
API transfer allows clients to view data their way
SOIL TESTING PACKAGES:
• Basic – pH, buffer pH, soluble salt, excess carbonate, organic matter, sodium, phosphorus, potassium, magnesium, calcium, CEC (% base saturation)
• Routine – basic package plus: nitrate zinc, sulfur
• Diagnostic – routine package plus: boron, manganese, copper, iron
• Turf Elite – diagnostic package plus advanced reporting with turf-specific recommendations.
Other Soil Analysis Options:
• Particle Size Analysis
• Saturated Paste Extract (soluble nutrients and salinity)
Additional individualized analyses available upon request
SOIL HEALTH TESTING PACKAGES:
• Basic – soil health score, CO2 respiration, C:N ration
• Routine – basic soil health package plus water soluble analysis: carbon, total nitrogen, nitrate-N, ammoniacal-N, orthophosphate-P, water saturation %
• Complete – routine soil health package plus Haney H3A extraction: phosphorus potassium, calcium, iron and aluminum
• Soil Health Add-Test – add to any soil test package. Includes the seven most important soil health metrics: soil health score, CO2 respiration, total carbon, total nitrogen, C:N ration, mineralizable nitrogen, mineralizable phosphorus
Turf Plant Tissue Testing
Tissue testing provides a snapshot of your turf’s nutrient status at the time of sample collection. This can be helpful if you’re wanting to understand and track the nutrient status throughout the season, or are trying to pinpoint a specific problem.
AgSource Laboratories is now part of VAS, but our commitment to providing superior laboratory analysis and testing remains.