Our Lincoln, Nebraska, laboratory was the first accredited soil testing facility in the world and was the first to introduce electronic data transfer technology. Today, we continue the high standard of reliable test results and superior customer service established long ago.
VAS Laboratories provides a wide range of analytical services for growers and producers, golf course superintendents, and landscape professionals in the Midwest and around the world. If you’re looking for reliable turf testing, soil and health testing, plant tissue testing, fertilizer and irrigation water testing media testing or agricultural testing services, look no further.
Choose our state-of-the-art facility in Lincoln, Nebraska, and enjoy the following benefits of working with an industry leader:
- Full spectrum of agricultural analysis options
- Flexible electronic reporting options
- Knowledgeable laboratory technicians and customer-oriented staff
To ensure reliable results, we routinely evaluate our performance with internal controls, including check samples, client duplicate samples and re-analysis of archived samples. VAS Laboratories in Lincoln maintains certifications from:
- Soil Science Society of America (NAPT-PAP)
- Agricultural Laboratory Proficiency Program (ALP)
- Manure Analysis Proficiency (MAP)