Since 1967, our laboratory facility in Bonduel, Wis., has provided agricultural testing services. We strive to maintain superior testing standards as we service both local and global customers.
Our dedicated team of crop consultants and agronomy specialists in Bonduel deliver over 100 years of combined experience. Services include analyses of soil, soil health testing, plant tissue testing, manure testing, fertilizer and water testing, as well as NMP services, GPS soil sampling, GPS mapping and aerial imagery and crop scouting.
Our staff in Bonduel works closely with other VAS Laboratories locations to give our customers rapid results and quality service. You’ll also enjoy these additional benefits:
- Flexible electronic reporting options
- Convenient van route sample pick-up
- Ability to improve your everyday planning efforts, decision making, and production
Our agricultural testing laboratory in Bonduel routinely evaluates its performance with internal and external proficiency certification programs, and holds the following industry certifications:
- Soil Science Society of America (NAPT-PAP)
- Agricultural Laboratory Proficiency Program (ALP)
- Manure Analysis Proficuency (MAP)
- Wisconsin Department of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection (DATCP)